Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
labsrock
Aspirant
Aspirant
The device stopped recording today. I get the notifications but there is no recording when I go in the app. Have the app installed on my iPhone and iPad and neither show a recording.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

labsrock,

Try removing and resyncing the camera. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
dcfox1
Master
Master

Did your 3 month trial of smart run out. You need to subscribe if it did for cloud recordings. 

Also if you are connected to a Base or Smart Hub rather then your wifi do you have recordings there if you set up local recording. 

labsrock
Aspirant
Aspirant

Subscription doesn’t end until February.  The camera is connected to my WiFi as I don’t have a base or Smart Hub.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

labsrock,

If you live stream and manually record, do the clips show up in your library? Do you have a filter set within the library?

JamesC

labsrock
Aspirant
Aspirant
That is the issue nothing is showing up in my library. I get a notification that there is movement and since I set up the device it always recorded the movement and placed the recording in my library. Now I get the notification but there is nothing in my library.
labsrock
Aspirant
Aspirant
Re-read your message and manually recorded while live streaming. That did work, but it doesn’t work automatically when there’s movement as it did in the past.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

labsrock,

What mode are you using? Try creating a new custom mode to see if you experience the same behavior when it is active.

JamesC

labsrock
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am using Armed mode. Will create a mode and see what happens.
labsrock
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same issue when I create a manual mode. Detects the motion but no recording.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

labsrock,

Try removing and resyncing the camera. Do you still experience the same behavior?

JamesC

labsrock
Aspirant
Aspirant
That did the trick
Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation