Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Only first action firing in mode rules

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
CDRK
Star
Star

I have a mode created that if there is motion detected on one camera, then it should record video on that camera plus record video on a second camera.  Current rule is if motion detected on camera 1, then do the following: camera 1 record video and camera 2 record video.  The rule has worked for several years but starting yesterday the second camera no longer triggers to record, only camera 1 is recording.  I have tested by adding other devices with the "Add Device" but the additional recordings are not being triggered.  I have another rule that says if motion is detected on camera 2, then camera 2 record and that rule woks fine.  Is there a recent change that is affecting all rules being triggered?  

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

While that's certainly possible, try rebooting your hub or base as well as reinserting the batteries in all cameras to get back to a known state.

CDRK
Star
Star

Yes, re-started everything, but still not triggering recording on second camera (the additional rule in the mode).  This all started happening after I upgraded my cameras form Arlo Pro to Arlo Pro 4.  Currently have a case open with Arlo, sent them further details yesterday and waiting for update.  

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation