Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Tony_A
Tutor
Tutor
Hi. My Arlo 4 hasn't provided as my push notifications to either my Android device or my wife's iPhone. The camera still has decent battery (44%) and I can view the live feed. When I walk by the device in the evening, the light comes on so I know it's working.

I've restarted the device and performed a motion detector test and still no luck receiving notifications. I checked the smart alerts and people, vehicles, and animals are still selected. Can anyone shed light on this?
4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru
Tony_A
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks for the reply..

Yes, I've looked at this several times and the app is set to send push notifications. I have not muted any notifications, either. This isn't the first time this has happened, and is quite frustrating. I've also tried restarting the device. I guess the next step is to remove and re-add the device.
Rogergreeny
Aspirant
Aspirant
Same here. Been working perfectly for 2 weeks. Got to 45% and poof. No notifications. I can walk outside, the spotlight comes on. But nothing recorded or notifies my phone. Can watch live fine. Deleted and reinstalled the device
- No change. App is allowing notification on mine and my partners android phone.

Tried a reset. Tried a check of notification settings- allowed. Tried router reset. Nothing.

Don't know how to repair. It's only 3 weeks old so might return for a refund if I can't get more than 2 weeks of support from it.

Any ideas appreciated.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Rogergreeny,

When you live stream, are you able to manually record and see those videos in the library?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation