Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Tony_A
Tutor
Tutor
Hi all. A couple weeks back i set up an Arlo Pro 4 above my garage and all was well. 2 days ago, I noticed that new notifications had stopped at just after 5:00 pm and the camera was inactive. I removed and reinserted the battery and it turned back on and I was able to view the camera from the app. However, I wasn't getting any notifications and new videos are not recording. I then tried to do a factory reset and went through the installation process. The camera is again functioning, but I am still not receiving notifications or seeing videos. Can anyone shed light on this?
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Not sure it's an issue but do you have a subscription? That's needed for cloud recordings and any recent changes may have also stopped notifications.

Tony_A
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I do have a subscription. It's a free 3-month subscription that expires on April 2.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Tony_A,

Are you able to live stream and record manually? Do those recordings appear in the library?

JamesC

Tony_A
Tutor
Tutor
Yes, I can manually record and they do show up in my library
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Tony_A wrote:
Yes, I can manually record and they do show up in my library

Have you tried the motion detection test?  https://kb.arlo.com/41/How-do-I-change-the-motion-sensitivity-on-my-Arlo-camera

Also make sure the mode is "Armed".

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation