Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No subscription, No activity zones

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Giorgi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello,

A month ago, me and my brother decided to buy cameras for house, I heard about Arlo and I had offered it to my brother instead of $40 china cameras, I convinced him to pay $500 for 3 cameras, I told him these cams has great view angle and that they have activity zones, cloud storage and many features... finally we got cameras in which I can't use activity zones, I can't subscribe because for some reason my country (georgia) is not supported to subscribe, because subscription is not supported I can't store recordings in cloud and I decided to use usb drive, but we descovered that we can only watch live cameras, we can't even access library when on mobile network (in our $30 china camera we can watch recordings with 4g without any strange port forwardings)

Finally we have cameras that send us notification on every tree shake or car movement outside and when click to see what happens you got only live cameras that show "live" video with 30 seconds delay, I have a question to arlo support, if my friend or someone will ask me how arlo works and does it worth to buy it and pay a lot of money, what I have to answer?

Screenshot_20220922-031046_Arlo Secure.jpg

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi,

Arlo Secure is currently not supported for your country. You can find a list of the available countries here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062249/Where-is-Arlo-Secure-available

Giorgi
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry, I couldn't imagine that the camera might not support my country, I bought it on ebay and now what, You don't allow me to use Activity Zones and Cloud Storage because I'm living in georgia?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation