Motion detection issue

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Thebat24
Follower
Follower
I have had a set of Arlo Pro 4 cameras for about a couple weeks now. The camera triggers multiple times in the matter of a minute for the same person or car detected. Is there a way to only have it be triggered once? This issue is draining my batteries and extremely annoying getting 50 notifications within a minute. Thanks
2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@Thebat24 wrote:
I have had a set of Arlo Pro 4 cameras for about a couple weeks now. The camera triggers multiple times in the matter of a minute for the same person or car detected. Is there a way to only have it be triggered once? This issue is draining my batteries and extremely annoying getting 50 notifications within a minute. Thanks

In your rules for that cam do you have it set "until motion stops" or for a set time?  If the motion  briefly stops the cam will stop recording and record again when it starts. I have never seen though that many recordings for one event as you described. 

About Arlo Modes and Rules

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

In addition, consider the camera positioning and motion sensitivity setting in your rules. Rotate your camera down to eliminate all but the area of real concern. Lower your motion sensitivity while testing to ensure you get recordings you need while eliminating those you don't. Post a screenshot of the camera view for suggestions.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation