Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
SonicGT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Recently one of my Arlo cameras the battery has lasted about 4 days I replaced it with a charged diffeeent battery same thing. I noticed when I go to the app it shows the orange indicator like it’s detected motion but it doesn’t save any video. If I turn off motion detection it does turn off the indicator but as soon as I turn it back on it goes back to orange and is draining the battery. Anyone have any ideas?

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@SonicGT wrote:

Recently one of my Arlo cameras the battery has lasted about 4 days I replaced it with a charged diffeeent battery same thing. I noticed when I go to the app it shows the orange indicator like it’s detected motion but it doesn’t save any video. If I turn off motion detection it does turn off the indicator but as soon as I turn it back on it goes back to orange and is draining the battery. Anyone have any ideas?

Try removing it from the account, and doing a hardware reset.  Then add it back.

To do the reset, first make sure the battery is charged.  Then open the housing and press the sync button inside until the camera LED flashes amber.  That can take about 15 seconds.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation