Is it just me?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KentO
Guide
Guide

Is it just me having trouble with this new Arlo app/interface? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING works for me! 

I have set up schedules and the app ignores the schedules most of the time.  For instance, I have it set to arm away at 11 PM when we go to bed and to disarm at 6:30 just before we wake up. A lot of the times when we get up the alarm goes off because the house is still armed. Happened today at 9 AM!

I have set up arrive and leave automations. It does not recognize my wife's phone and only my phone half the time. So it  is always armed when I leave and  my wife is still at home with the siren  going  off. Or, we both leave and it doesn't arm at all. Or, I come home and it's still stays armed.

I have deleted and reset and reconfigured multiple times. I've read the manual twice so I know I'm doing all this right.

I absolutely hate this new interface/app the old one was clunky but it worked!

Are rather experiencing these kinds of inconsistent behaviors or am I doing something wrong that I just can't figure out?

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@KentO wrote:

Is it just me having trouble with this new Arlo app/interface? Nothing, and I mean NOTHING works for me! 

I have set up schedules and the app ignores the schedules most of the time.  For instance, I have it set to arm away at 11 PM when we go to bed and to disarm at 6:30 just before we wake up. A lot of the times when we get up the alarm goes off because the house is still armed. Happened today at 9 AM!

I have set up arrive and leave automations. It does not recognize my wife's phone and only my phone half the time. So it  is always armed when I leave and  my wife is still at home with the siren  going  off. Or, we both leave and it doesn't arm at all. Or, I come home and it's still stays armed.

Currently you can't get the combination of geofencing and scheduling to work in all scenarios.  So you'll need to pick one or the other until Arlo addresses that.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation