Spotlight, sleep tight.
Rest easy knowing your loved ones are safe and secure, whether you’re home or away. Arlo Pro 4 sets up in minutes and helps you see a clearer picture of home, day and night.
For more information on your Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera, check out the links below:
Arlo Knowledge Base
- Arlo Pro 4 FAQ
- What is the difference between Arlo Pro 3 and Arlo Pro 4?
- How do I stream in 2K with my Arlo Pro 3 or Pro 4 camera?
- How does my Arlo Pro 3 or Pro 4 camera use 2K?
- What kind of features do I get with the Arlo Pro 3 and Pro 4 camera?
- What is the difference between each Arlo SmartHub and base station?
- Arlo Pro 4 User Manual
If you have any questions about the Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight camera, post down below and we'll get to each one as soon as we can. If you need additional help, visit Arlo Support for more articles and resources.
Thank you for being part of the Arlo family!
Do I need an Arlo SmartHub or base station to use Arlo Pro 4? No. An Arlo SmartHub or base station is optional. You can connect Arlo Pro 4 directly to your WiFi router.