Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jas-Singh
Tutor
Tutor

Hello, 

I purchased the cameras and now I need to purchase the batteries and I am not sure what type of cameras I have.  I checked the app and it says that the hardware is H3 and there is no support phone number to confirm what is the correct battery that I need to purchase. 

If arlo does not want to provide support for their products than they need is close their business and discontinue their products.  Because what is the purpose of selling people products if you are not going to provide any support for your products when a customer is willing to spend more money and purchase accessories for your products.  It is such a shame that a company like Arlo does not have support phone number for their customers to call them and ask questions therefore I would not recommends anyone to purchase arlo products. 

If I did not get response to my ticket then I will return my cameras to Costco.

Thanks, 

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jas-Singh wrote:

I purchased the cameras and now I need to purchase the batteries

The cameras come with batteries - do you mean you want to purchase extra ones?

@Jas-Singh wrote:

I checked the app and it says that the hardware is H3

The hardware revision is H3, but that doesn't tell us what camera you have.

Go into the support area of the app, and select the camera.  Scroll down to the product id field, and you will see the model number.  If you can't map the VMC product info to the brand name for the camera, just follow up here.

Alternatively, open the camera housing and remove the battery.  There's a label inside. 

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation