Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
kurtataltos
Guide
Guide

Is Arlo still in business?   I can't access my cameras, online account, nothing....  but they do charge me $9.99 a month for that pleasure.  Any "support" message says that "login denied" or can't access device.   I w

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Need all details. Exactly what do you mean by "I can't access my cameras, online account, nothing"? Have you tried both the app and the web client? What have you tried? What do you see?

kurtataltos
Guide
Guide

I cannot logon to my account with a PC or a cell phone.  Multiple emails to Arlo have yielded no response other than "wait 24 hours and it should be ok".   Really.  That is their response.  Still can't logon to my account.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

kurtataltos,

Are you seeing a specific error message when you attempt to login? What exactly are you seeing?

JamesC

kurtataltos
Guide
Guide

Case Number: 43061219

Once again, the basic question remains: is Arlo an functioning business entity?   They have no support number for a phone call.   They don't answer emails.  Their automated chat is worthless.   If I cancel my monthly subscription will they then decide that communication is a "good thing" ?   

Simply pathetic

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation