Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Green tint at start of video playback

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Killhippie
Prodigy
Prodigy

Since the update to 3.5.10 running iOS 15.2 I have a green tint for a split second when the camera plays back movement captured at night. Oddly in the library it shows the video as being fine until you press on it and the video plays then this split second green tint happens. I have had my Carer pull the battery out and back in, the camera now works better but the odd green tint is still there, it does not occur though if you use live view and put the spotlight on at night or record in that way so it feels like a firmware issue again, maybe with the app or iOS, I've seen this before it comes and goes depending on the app or iOS version it feels like, whatever the cause its really annoying. Any answers to this issue would be greatly apreciated as the list of problems I've had with this camera just keeps on coming and its getting very tiresome.

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please reach out to the Support Team to further investigate this issue you are experiencing. You can find several options for contacting support though the Arlo Mobile App by navigating to Settings/System/Support.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation