Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
KChar7
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an iPhone 12 mini and just updated to 16.4.1. Since then, no feeds show up. I get motion notifications but can’t see the videos in my feed. It just says there are no videos for today. In the calendar section, all the dates are grayed out. I do not have a subscription but everything was working fine for the last several months since I got the Arlo system. Help!

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a subscription? Without one cloud recordings will not happen. Check Settings, Home, Subscription.

KChar7
Aspirant
Aspirant

But they have shown up since January in my feed without a subscription, so why did they stop all of a sudden? 

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Depending on when you installed the cameras, you would have had a trial subscription that provided the cloud recordings. When that expires, cloud recordings go away. When were the cameras first installed?

BeachBum541
Aspirant
Aspirant

this same thing happened to me, 90 days after activation my feed stopped working.  however, I have a base station so I shouldn't need a subscription for the feed to work.  any ideas how I get the feed to start working again?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Feed won't work without a subscription. You can use local recordings if you have a SmartHub and have all cameras connected to it. Use the hub's settings in Storage Settings to configure these recordings. You will also use that same location to view the local recordings.

CynTexas
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have iPhone 12 pro and after update to 16.6.1, I am having same problem. I have an active subscription!  It is probably an Apple problem, my question is do I install the next update 16.7 or do I try to solve this problem first?  I have restarted the iphone, I have logged out and back into Arlo.

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Try deleting the app and reinstalling it. Since you are on an Apple device you will need to go into the app library and locate the Arlo app. Hold down on the app tell delete app pops up (if it says remove you are in the wrong spot). After deleting the app go back into the App store and download Arlo. 

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation