Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cannot subscribe

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
bdeborba
Guide
Guide

I have been trying to subscribe to arlo smart secure and I have searched the forum with similar issues, but I have not seen a resolution that works.  I chose the plan I wanted, enter my info and CC info, then on the right it has update payment info that is greyed out.  There is no "agree and confirm payment" or subscribe now or nothing for me to subscribe.  It shouldn't be this hard!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
bdeborba
Guide
Guide

I got it!  Thank you!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
bdeborba
Guide
Guide

USA

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bdeborba,

If you cannot proceed through the subscription flow, that means a required field is missing or incorrect information is entered. Check to make sure the information you're entering is correct (don't use auto-fill).

JamesC

bdeborba
Guide
Guide

The only info requested is name, address, and CC info.  That's it.  All info was filled and I tried this multiple times.  Also, it says by clicking the "agree and confirm subscription" you agree to the terms.  However, there is no "agree and confirm subscription" button.  There is only "update payment info."

bdeborba
Guide
Guide

I got it!  Thank you!

rex2
Aspirant
Aspirant

i have filled in all the info but still get this:

Order Summary
Arlo Secure Single Camera$2.99

Enter a Promo Code

Apply

Total Before Tax$2.99

This will be charged to your payment method; your plan automatically renews until cancelled, and you may cancel anytime; review the Subscription link in your profile for the specific details.
Privacy Policy
By clicking "Agree and Confirm Payment", I accept Arlo Terms of Service
Then update payment info thst not allow a click on.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rex2,

Make sure all of the payment information is filled out correctly. If you're using a browser extension for auto-fill, turn it off and manually fill in each field for accuracy.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation