Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Ted77
Initiate
Initiate
Trying to subscribe to CVR plan for Arlo pro 4 wireless. I click on subscribe now button it says choose your cameras but there is nothing to pick from it is blank that continue button is grayed out anybody else having this problem.
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It may be that none of your cameras is connected to AC power. I don't know for sure that this would be the cause but CVR requires AC power since the battery would go flat quickly.

Ted77
Initiate
Initiate
Thank you for that information. I currently have my cameras hooked up to solar panel. I did unplug solar panel and plug it directly into AC. But I still have the same problem where the cameras do not show up where I can pick them for the CVR plan. Still trying to figure it out thanks again.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I don't know how dynamic the choice of cameras for CVR is so try canceling your subscription and resubscribe with the cameras already on AC power. No guarantees...

yclaw
Aspirant
Aspirant

Did you connect to wifi router directly or to a smarthub/base station? It seems CVR works for smarthubs/base stations only.

dcfox1
Master
Master

@Ted77 

@yclaw  is correct. For CVR the cams must be connected to a hub/base along with AC, Not directly to wifi since the Pro4 can connect to either one. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation