Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Cameras worked fine for 9 months and after software update one works intermittently

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jpatsanas
Follower
Follower

I have had the Arlo pro 4 connected since April 2021 and both of them never skipped a beat until the last firmware update that took place around December of this year. Since then I have had nothing but problems with one of the cameras. I have removed - reset - reconfigured - and it will work fine for 1 day and then fail to motion detect until I power cycle - delete camera - sync - reconfigure.. I am paying $15 per month for a service which is literally crap. I know its not a WiFi issue because both cameras are sitting next to one another and it still constantly fails. I have been on hold for hours waiting for someone to answer the phone to support and you have no other ways of logging fault tickets. This is a disaster of an organization if you cannot even provide a basic service. All I want to do is RMA the cameras as Amazon will not return them as its outside of their returns window.. Please respond to me - you have my details on file.

Regards,

Jonathan Patsanas

2 REPLIES 2
Killhippie
Prodigy
Prodigy

This is a community forum but @JamesC  might be able to help.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jpatsanas,

Are you using a custom mode or the default armed mode? When you notice the cameras failing to detect motion, are you able to live stream and manually record?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation