Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Camera was faulty, requested replacement - Disgusting customer service

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Danbot
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo has given me the single worst customer service I have ever received. My camera was faulty, advised to send it to them for replacement. The item was sent at my cost via courier, received 12 days ago. They claim to have a turn around of 3-5 working days. After 2 hours and most of that on hold, they told me to take my camera to the retailer- the one THEY have. They cannot offer refunds, track or trace or give ANY information other than saying "I understand". If you need a camera, don't do it.

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Danbot,

I will review your open support ticket and request a status update. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Danbot
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have spent over two hours on the phone in the past 2 days. I doubt a solution will happen anytime soon. "As soon as possible" seems to be 48 hours or more.
Danbot
Aspirant
Aspirant
It hasn't even been shipped! "The reason of the delay was because of the stocks of the unit we have in the warehouse and I have escalated the follow up to the higher ups of the fulfillment team to prioritize the shipment of your replacement unit" 13 days after they told me it was shipped.
Danbot
Aspirant
Aspirant
Day 15 since they "couriered" my replacement camera, after an hour on the phone they claim to have a tracking number which has no information loaded when tracked. There is no one in New Zealand that can help. No NZ office, warehouse or staff. They refuse a refund as my device is older than 90 days.

So, no answers, no results and no one else to call. Dont bother replying Arlo. I just want to make sure people understand the quality of customer care before they purchase.
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation