Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jyad
Apprentice
Apprentice

I seem to get motion alerts but there is no feed from my 6 Arlo pro cameras. When the play button is tapped no feed. Just the last image.

All cameras connected to hub

Hub shows red triangle and says firmware update needed but nothing happens when trying to.update.

When hub is remotely restarted , cameras resume to show feed but same thing happens after few hours and hub has to be restarted.

1.21.0_1397_898b168 firmware shows and if update button tapped, says no update available.

After a few hours same thing happens, no feed, hub has red triangle, update needed, but nothing happens when update tapped.  Restart hub, cameras show feed, then back to no feed again in a few hours.

I am out of town for few days so unable to check in person.

Should probably have connected cams directly to wifi???  Is the hub even needed any more?

Anyway can any of this be fixed remotely? I can't he there for few more days to fix.

4 REPLIES 4
Jyad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Sorry I posted Arlo ultra. Actually Arlo pro 4 cams

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Jyad do you have the admin email associated with your account? You can PM me with the info so we can look in to this for you.

Jyad
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi Shayne no I have a different one associates with it but looks like problem fixed.  All the cams and hub firmware updates were made available 2 days ago and I was able to download and things seem to be working again

Thank you so much for reaching out!!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Awesome! Thanks for the update. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation