Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Amusjh
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm so frustrated.  I recently upgraded my cameras to Arlo Pro 4.  I still have the original cameras charged and placed in similar locations to the Pro 4s.  If I have any internet blip, my Pro 4 cameras go down and won't come back up unless I go and resync them.  My original cameras come right back up with no issues.  I'm tired of my brand new cameras not working.  This shouldn't be an issue.  My Pro 4s are connected to my wifi directly, where as the original cameras have a subbase.  But, the subbase sits next to my wifi router.  Any help?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amusjh,

Is the signal strength to the Arlo Pro 4 cameras weak? You could try syncing the cameras to your base station rather than directly to your WiFi to see if you get better results.

JamesC

Amusjh
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm not home at the moment to check the signal, but I don't believe the Pro 4 will work with my old base station.  But, maybe they can be.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Amusjh,

Take a look here for compatibility information: Arlo SmartHub and Base Station Compatibility

JamesC

Amusjh
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.  Unfortunately I have VMB3000, so it isn't compatible with Arlo Pro 4. 

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation