Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
eaparicio94
Aspirant
Aspirant

Four years ago I purchased 3 Arlo cameras from Costco and never had problems. In October 2022 I purchased 2 additional cameras directly from Arlo and I’ve had so many issues. They keep going offline and I need to do a factory resent every time. Has anyone had any issues similar?

My Arlo Pro 4 camera won’t even turn on now. No led light. Cannot add as decide. 

I chatted with an Arlo agent and they kept giving me the run around. Asking me to do everything I have already done to try to fix it. I don’t understand why it’s so difficult to replace a defected camera I purchased less than 6 months ago 

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are the new cameras fully charged? Swap batteries if needed to verify and maybe try connecting to AC power.

eaparicio94
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello! Yes, battery is fully charged. Unfortunately I cannot swap batteries because when I purchased the Arlo Pro 4, it only came with the one battery and adapter/charger.  

I’ve tried everything and now the camera simply will not turn on nor do any lights (e.g. led light) come on. It must be a defected camera. 

Thank you!

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can you swap at the store? Dealing with a faulty camera too long just adds to frustration and can run out the grace period. If it's been too long, you have to use Settings, Support to get an RMA.

eaparicio94
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you for that. I’m not sure if I have a store near by but I will definitely look for one. 

Thank you!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation