Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bar18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get live feeds so wifi is fine.  It is wired.  The blue light is on when nearby.  The firmware is up-to-date. My subscription is up-to-date. I don't see any good solutions in the community.  Can someone help or do I need to call Arlo support?

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Bar18 wrote:

I get live feeds so wifi is fine.  It is wired.  The blue light is on when nearby.  The firmware is up-to-date. My subscription is up-to-date. 

I'd check the rule for the camera in the mode(s) you are using, just to make sure nothing has changed there.

You might also want to remove power (charger+battery) for a few seconds in order to reboot the camera.

Bar18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have unplugged and power on again.  No change.  I have check the camera modes.  All is fine

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Bar18 wrote:

I have unplugged and power on again.  No change.  I have check the camera modes.  All is fine

Can you make a manual recording while livestreaming a camera?

Stihl
Aspirant
Aspirant

Camera will record manually…and passes the motion detection test…has an activity zone set…but does not respond to activity..

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Stihl wrote:

Camera will record manually…and passes the motion detection test…has an activity zone set…but does not respond to activity..

Have you checked the rule for the camera in the mode(s) you are using?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation