Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo PRO 4, failed and can't get warranty info from support, only endless email asking to update my

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation
Wmine
Follower
Follower

Good luck trying to get meaningful support or warranty service.  

Camera doesn't work regardless of how many times you reset it or follow all the steps. 

More then ten emails from ARLO asking me to go to support and try all the steps again and again.

Insane!

No more ARLO for me.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Wmine 

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here:  44150222

Dthomas29
Tutor
Tutor

Yep same here. I’ve had a few cameras work for months then just stop and no amount of updates or resets have helped. Support is crap & I’m ready to trash the cameras. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Dthomas29 

Can you provide more information regarding the symptoms you were experiencing?

Dthomas29
Tutor
Tutor

Yea I have had 4 of my 6 Arlo pro 4 cameras just stop connecting to the internet & wont sync back when resetting. After constant disconnects & an hour of messaging, they kept wanting me to do more. I shouldn’t have to do crazy run arounds to get my devices working when it’s happened with more than 1. 

Edinburgh_lad1
Prodigy
Prodigy

If it's happened to all of your cameras, then this suggests a problem with your setup/network/account. Statistically, it's unlikely that all cameras would break all at once.

Dthomas29
Tutor
Tutor

All cameras have not broke at once, this has happened to 4 cameras over the course of 5 months. If it was my setup in some regard, I would not still have 2 cameras working & cameras randomly not working (and not connecting again after hard reset) while others are still connected to same network. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Dthomas29 

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 44152820

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 In Conversation