Hi @Nighthawk182 ,
I wanted to check with you regarding your Push Notification issue. I have a couple of quick questions, and also a couple of steps to try to start with for your issue.
- Our engineers suggested that rebooting your phone could resolve the issue. Could you please reboot your phone and retry the notification?
- We also want to make sure that there isn't anything that could be blocking or auto-silencing notifications. Can you check in your Android or iOS App Settings and make sure notification permissions are enabled.
- What brand and model of phone are you using?
- What version of the app are you using? You can find the app version in Settings -> About
- Can you post a screenshot of what the notification looks like?
We may also need to request app logs as well. If we do, I will have one of our Community mods follow up with you.
It appears that after I updated my Apple iPhone 11 Pro Max to iOS 14.3, it removed the image preview. My wife has not updated her phone and she is still able to see the image previews. Please fix this problem. It was THE SELLING POINT for this device.