Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Nanlee
Luminary
Luminary

I bought the subscription which is fine, but still can not see videos. error Video not able to view in your browser please download. I read one of the solutions which said buy the HEVC codec thing so I did, still wont work. HELP I am ready to pitch this camera.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nanlee wrote:

Video not able to view in your browser please download. 

Do you have a smartphone or tablet?  If so, can you view the video there?

@Nanlee wrote:

I read one of the solutions which said buy the HEVC codec thing so I did, still wont work.

That only is a solution if you are using Microsoft Edge as the browser (Chrome and FireFox will still fail).

Also, the HEVC extension only works if the PC has a 6th generation Intel or AMD processor (or newer).  So that is another thing to check.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Nanlee wrote:

Video not able to view in your browser please download. 

Do you have a smartphone or tablet?  If so, can you view the video there?

@Nanlee wrote:

I read one of the solutions which said buy the HEVC codec thing so I did, still wont work.

That only is a solution if you are using Microsoft Edge as the browser (Chrome and FireFox will still fail).

Also, the HEVC extension only works if the PC has a 6th generation Intel or AMD processor (or newer).  So that is another thing to check.

Nanlee
Luminary
Luminary

ok I gave up my husband got tired of hearing me whine about not seeing video on the pro 3 so he ordered me a new computer lol, this one is over 10 years old.😃

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation