Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

pro3 local storage - you can't obtain the recordings on your PC?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Doubleuwong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi people, so I can obtain recordings on my Android phone if I tap the play button, then go to the library, not a problem most of the time. So I have my hub backing up onto a 32GB USB stick, I thought you can obtain the recordings when you go to the app on your PC, my app on the PC says there are no recordings, which is not true, as I have checked the library on my android phone,  so is this not the case now that you can't obtain the recordings on your PC?

I have tried the live support, but it times out and takes so long to re-connect to someone.

I have found this system lacking in a lot of ways.

Can someone help on this one, please?

Thanks, Warren.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Doubleuwong wrote:

So I have my hub backing up onto a 32GB USB stick, I thought you can obtain the recordings when you go to the app on your PC,

Local recordings can be directly accessed from the app, but not the PC web browser.  The only way to see them on the PC is to eject the USB stick, and plug it into the PC.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Doubleuwong wrote:

So I have my hub backing up onto a 32GB USB stick, I thought you can obtain the recordings when you go to the app on your PC,

Local recordings can be directly accessed from the app, but not the PC web browser.  The only way to see them on the PC is to eject the USB stick, and plug it into the PC.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation