Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

arlo pro 3 camera 2k viewing

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
harleyman1450
Apprentice
Apprentice

hello to all I have a question I currently have 4 pro 3 cameras with an active subscription  and they are all set to auto HDR and 2 K     But it seems the cameras have a mind of their own. On certain days two out of the four cameras are displaying the 2K icon on certain days all four are on 2k     and today none are on 2k. This can be verified since the app is giving me the option to take a still photo or video from the APP. When 2k has enabled those options are not available.    I did a master reset of the base and still no 2K.   Could it be it's on the server-side of ARLO I find it strange that all my cameras are misbehaving? Any input be greatly appreciated  and if this a known issue among other subscribers/Users 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

harleyman1450,

To stream in 2K, your mobile device must be connected to the same network as the cameras. For more information on this, take a look here: How do I stream in 2K with my Arlo Pro 3 camera?

JamesC

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

harleyman1450,

To stream in 2K, your mobile device must be connected to the same network as the cameras. For more information on this, take a look here: How do I stream in 2K with my Arlo Pro 3 camera?

JamesC

harleyman1450
Apprentice
Apprentice

That explains that                            thanks again  

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation