Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unresolved case

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Letsiwe
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have an unresolved case dating back to February involving a brand new base station that does not power up. If replacement under warranty is not an option, may I at least get assistance with purchasing a replacement.
4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Letsiwe,

I've reviewed your open support case regarding this issue and it appears the case was closed due to inactivity. The agent attempted to reach out to you several times and never received a response. Have you contacted support again recently concerning this issue?

JamesC

Letsiwe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi James

Thank you for your email.

This issue is almost a year old now. I have responded to all the attempts to reach me, last I had any contact with Arlo they had requested a US address to which a replacement part could be sent, which I duly provided, but nothing has been received to date.

It is a pity that such an amazing product has such poor after care service. I barely used this product for two weeks, and would just like to get it working again.

Regards
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Letsiwe,

I've escalated your support ticket regarding this issue. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

JamesC

Letsiwe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you James. I trust that we can resolve the issue this time around so I can get some mileage out of my new cameras!
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation