Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unhappy customer, No 7 day free cloud storage for Pro 3, no subscription plans available in Brazil

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
danieldecourt
Follower
Follower

So I was searching for indoor cameras and found Arlo Pro. The website is not clear if the 7 day free cloud storage works for all cameras so I decided to open a chat and ask. The customer service replied to saying YES, it works. I also asked if the plans worked in Brazil and the answer, again, was YES.

So I decided to purchase 4 Arlo Pro cameras while I was in US. When I installed the cameras at home I was surprised that the information provided by the customer service was wrong. Arlo Pro 3 doesn't come with 7 day free cloud storage and also if I decided to use any plans, I simply couldn't because of the localization.

I contacted customer service and, while already very unhappy, decided to do what they suggested: to configure local storage. I did that and it was working for some period of time but it's not anymore.

Again opened a case with Arlo and they made several questions and suggested some steps to try resolve. Nothing resolved the problem, unfortunately.

In addition to that, battery only lasts 4 days! 

Now I simply don't receive answers from them anymore. I opened many cases and they don't reply anymore.

I'm really disappointed.. would never buy from Arlo again and don't recommend to anyone. 

1 REPLY 1
Hdbum
Initiate
Initiate
You’re not alone! Just sat on hold for over 2 hours. I’ve been calling for weeks and getting the runaround.
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 4 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation