Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo pro 3 - Camera wont resync with hub

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
68ford
Aspirant
Aspirant

I just purchased this unit yesterday and got everything working just fine. Then i accidentally removed my 2nd camera from the app. I have spent all day trying every combination of sync buttons on the hub and the camera with no success. It sounds like this is a reoccurring problem across all of these cameras(pro2 ect.). Does anyone know how i can get my hub to see this camera? i havent found an answer from other posts.

4 REPLIES 4
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@68ford wrote:

I have spent all day trying every combination of sync buttons on the hub and the camera with no success.

Only you know what combinations you tried, did that include pressing the sync button until it showed three orange flashes?

Did you also find this?

How do I reactivate a camera that I deactivated?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
68ford
Aspirant
Aspirant

I looked and the second camera isnt listed

68ford
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just tr held the resync button till it flashed orange 3 times it continued to flash blue several time while trying to sync, still no luck

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

68ford,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation