Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Unable to update my case (Update your Arlo Case) - All Arlo cameras won't live stream & no recording

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Unable to update my case (Update your Arlo Case) via the link provided by Arlo Support email

All Arlo cameras won't live stream and no recordings in the library - already factory reset all the cams and station, and also rebooted my router. 

11 REPLIES 11
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 42922031

AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm still unable to update via the link provided by your email (Arlo Support). 

page unavilable.JPG
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

May I ask for a screenshot of the page and a description of the issue, What are the steps to replicate this? I'll look in to it for you ASAP.

AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

After I clicked the "Submit" button, the page shown "Page Unavailable". 

screenshot.JPG
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated this for you, I'll keep you posted on this. 

To try and investigate your original issue, is your base online? What color are the LED's showing on the base station? 

AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

The color (LED's showing on the base station) is blue. 

I did tried factory reset all the cams and the station, and also rebooted my router, unplug all the power cord and replug them after 15 minutes; I confirmed that all the firmware of cams & station, versions of Arlo app and iOS are the most updated. 

And I did uninstalled and re-installed Arlo app at different devices (4 different mobile phones (both are andorid and iOS) and 2 different iPads), but all in vain; those cams are still unable to watch live stream and record video.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @AlexWong

As I am investigating this issue with the development team, they noticed your device successfully had a recording in the library everyday for the last 7 days. 

I have a few additional questions:

1. Are you sure you have not received any recordings in the library? 
  2. What is the error message you receive when trying to live stream (what happens when you press play)?
  3. Does live stream work over the web portal? 
AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hey @ShayneS 

Please noted that I have 3 cams (Pro 3), but only one of them could watch live stream (sometimes only not everytime) and record video (sometimes only not everytime); the other TWO(2) cams CAN'T watch live stream and record video. When I try to click the "play" button (both at Arlo app or My Arlo website/web portal), these TWO(2) cams were shown "connection timeout" and CANNOT be connected. 

In addition, I CAN'T change the setting (motion detection, etc) for ALL these 3 cams. I DON'T think these 3 cams are NORMAL. 

Furthermore, I am still CANNOT update my case 42908862, 42922031, 42914274; PLEASE DO NOT CLOSE THOSE CASES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

@jeff, L3 Support

I've got your email of Feb. 16 regarding Case Number: 42922031; but I'm still cannot update my case via the link at your aforesaid email. Could you please help to fix those issues? I'm applying and requesting to replace all of my devices (3 x Arlo pro 3 cams and the station). Please noted that my cams are still within the warranty period (please see attached screen captured at my Arlo app) and I opposed your staffs/colleagues stated that my devices were out of warranty and do not give further support to me. I'm absolutely disappointed to the reply and attitude from your "professional" staffs and support. 

replace request.JPG
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have put a note in your case for the support team to reach out to you via phone. 

AlexWong
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS 

Could you please ask your "professional" colleague(s) reach me asap since I didn't receive any call since Feb. 16 until this message and 10 days already passed. 

Thanks. 

Discussion stats
  • 11 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation