Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Subscription a processing screen flashes for .10 seconds and vanishes.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
deetrain
Follower
Follower

I have been trying to get a Arlo subscription after having a camera for two years without a subscription. I attempted to get a subscription on Arlo.com numerous times. And, nothing has happened. After I put in my credit card information, a processing screen flashes for .10 seconds and vanishes. That’s it! I’ve done this repeatedly, but no transaction followed. So, I thought maybe I didn’t have the funds. I checked the funds in my card, and it was sufficient. So, I’ve tried to contact support on numerous occasions about my dilemma. They have never gotten back to me concerning my issue. I am just trying to make my family more secure and comfortable. Can some one please help me and suggest what I need to do further without having to change name-brands? I want to stick with Arlo if possible. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

deetrain,

Are you experiencing this when using the Arlo mobile app or when you use the web client on a PC?

Do you have a ticket number with the support team I can reference?

JamesC

Jterry16
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm having the same issue.  I can't seem to pay for the subscription on my mobile app or on the desktop.  Doesn't matter which credit card I use (visa for both) or even paypal doesn't work.  I opened a ticket but no response as of yet.  Not sure why it's so dang hard to give this company money.

My case # is 42330389

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Jterry16,

I've escalated your open support ticket. An agent will reach out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation