Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Return Needed - Order - 10295821

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
rickyfri
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need to return products ordered.  I followed the directions and ended up with a number - 

"You can reach order support for pre-sales inquiries, order status, and arlo.com refund/return requests at (866) 703-7130. We are happy to assist you 7 days a week from 6am to 6pm Pacific."

The number doesn't work.  How do I obtain an RMA?

Thank you,

Rick
5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rickyfri,

I've escalated this topic to the care team. An agent will be reaching out to you with a status update as soon as possible.

JamesC

rickyfri
Aspirant
Aspirant

I still do not have this issue resolved.  Please let me know how to contact support to obtain an RMA.  Thank you!

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

rickyfri,

The care team is reviewing your ticket. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

peterstg12
Aspirant
Aspirant

I ordered an Arlo Essential Video Doorbell and Essential XL Spotlight camera under order #10296581. The products did not work with my wifi so I returned them on Jan 30, 2022. I subsequently received an email saying my return has been processed and that my money would be refunded in 3-5 business days. That was 22 days ago and I still have not received a refund. I have also spent hours trying to get in touch with a customer service agent without luck. Any suggestions?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

peterstg12,

I've escalated the details you've provided here to the care team. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation