Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Andoid App - logs me out after logging in

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
seattlesound
Follower
Follower

Firmware 1.17.1.2_1090_0e6c162
Hardware VMB4540r2

Since I have owned my Arlo system, the app has been unreliable. However, it's gotten worse over time. Now, more often than not it traps me in a login cycle. I login (successfully), but as soon as I click on an option (a feed, settings, etc) it logs me out. I had a prowler the other night and could not access the live feed because of these bugs. At this point, this system is not only mostly useless, but also dangerous in situations like that (when I could be using another system that actually works). Why am I posting this in the non-app support message board? Because I can't get the settings page to load with the app. Yes, I am using the latest version of Android and the latest version of the app. However, these intermittent, but frequent, issues have plagued this system for over a year now. I'm asking the company to please take development on this seriously or I'll have to move to another system (and be out the hundreds of dollars I invested)... judging by the Google Play reviews, this problem is widespread and has been well-known for a long while.

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

seattlesound,

I've not been able to reproduce this issue as you've described. Do you see any error messages when the log out occurs? Are you able to reproduce the issue again immediately or is it intermittent?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation