Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JimTsim811
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have just purchased at the Arlo Pro 3 two cameras and installed successfully. When are using the Wi-Fi in my home, everything goes fine. When I leave my home, and I using my cellular network to watch the camera on live through the app. I can still view the live video and hear the sound from home. But when I press the microphone button and trying the two ways audio to talk with my kids, it keeps staying “connecting” and go back to the previous page(view all camera page) after around 30 second. And I saw the camera is reconnecting again during go back the pervious page.

I am using iphone with 13.3.1 Version.

Hope it can be fixed soon because I add on buy another 4 cameras package for extending my monitoring system in my home.
8 REPLIES 8
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JimTsim811,

What model iphone are you using?

Do you experience this same behavior on any other devices?

JamesC

JimTsim811
Aspirant
Aspirant
Me IPhone XS and my wife Iphone 11 are having same problem. Also, I have a live chat with support yesterday. Already tried to update the IOS to 13.4 of iphone but still have this issue. But tried to use my mother mobile (XiaoMi) with google store to download the Arlo app, it won’t happen and can use the microphone under LTE network (Same as mine mobile operator CMHK - China Mobile Hong Kong).

At the end, I have send the video of my iphone which is happening this issue to support agent for investigation.
Can you please help? Thanks
Arlo case #41574123
JimTsim811
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi JamesC, is there any updates on solving this problem??
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JimTsim811,

I will request an update on your open support ticket.

JamesC

JimTsim811
Aspirant
Aspirant
There is almost a month ago, may I know if there is any update to my case#41574123??
I still cannot use my iphone to talk with my family using two ray audio microphone under Cellular network
MADMIKEMIKE
Guide
Guide
They just updated the app and I just bought the arlo pro 3.....same issue here buddy. Arlo has so many issues and your are paying a lot of money for a company that is not fixing them. So.....either deal with it or go elsewhere like I probably will.
JimTsim811
Aspirant
Aspirant
It has been already over 1.5 months but still no updates and solutions on it. I feel upset on it. 😞
MADMIKEMIKE
Guide
Guide
I would say if you can leave arlo do so, or blow up their customer service. Look into someone like eufy. Arlo on here, reddit and many other places has more unhappy customers then I can count. Eufy I see hardly any people complain on their forums, on reddit, on the app store etc. They will have issues to trust me.....but I would be willing to deal with a camera that is just about as good and some issues for 249 then 399...the eufy 2c check it out. I have the arlo 3, the eufy cam 2 and the eufycam 2c. I bought the arlo 3 and with a day but those other two to see if arlo was worth it......you can prob guess what I'm going to do.
Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation