Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 system keeps going off line.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JChiola
Tutor
Tutor

Has anyone else received poor customer service from Arlo. I have spent over a thousand dollars on a system that keeps going off line. This has been going on for months. I have called customer support and uninstalled and reinstalled. I have done everything they ask but it appears the base station is bad. They offered to send me a new one but it never arrived. When I followed up they said I had to send the old one back and then they would send me a new one. This leave my entire system unusable. Every other firm has always sent the replacement out and then you send broken one back. I will never recommend or purchase from Arlo again.

5 REPLIES 5
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JChiola,

I'd like to take a look at your support ticket and escalate if necessary. Do you have a ticket number I can reference?

JamesC

JChiola
Tutor
Tutor
Number: 41760758
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

I would first force close the app and reopen it to see if that makes a difference. It may not be hardware.

JChiola
Tutor
Tutor

I have already done that.......please read my message   I have contacted customer service and spent hours on the phone. I have jumped through hoops, skipped on one leg and nothing works.  The worst customer service I have ever had. I am going to begin a Facebook and other social media #buyer beware campaign. Just read all the problems people have had with this product.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JChiola,

I've escalated your support ticket requesting a status update. An agent will reach out to you with more information as soon as possible.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation