Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app not loading on iphone

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
JRReyna
Aspirant
Aspirant
My husband and I got three Arlo wireless cameras as well as the doorbell this past weekend. Now, the app doesn’t work on my husbands phone. It says, “Signing in” and the wheel is constantly spinning. We’ve closed it out completely, deleted the app, even did a hard reset to his phone and still nothing. I’ve looked at the forums and nothing recently about this problem. Thanks for your help!
6 REPLIES 6
jackberube
Aspirant
Aspirant

So I just bought a Pro3 Kit, and a video doorbell.  installed and everything seemed great.  Now - I cannot get the APP to load - it is stuck on a screen saying "signing in".  I have deleted the app and re-booted iphone 11 pro and iPad Pro and still get the same error.  Also - I receved some smartzone error due to AC hookup failure - - - seems in reading the threads I made a bad decision to acquire ARLO products.  Any feedback on these issues?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

JRReyna, jackberube

Do you experience the same behavior when you try signing in using the web client? Does this only happening when using the mobile app?

JamesC

JRReyna
Aspirant
Aspirant
So this morning when my husband tried it. It started working. I’m not sure what was the deal. I’m happy tho! I like this system so far so if that would have continued it would be a big problem.
Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am experiencing the exact same issue, its probably going to work for a day or less and kick you right back to the signing in screen. 

Jeffkb
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same issue - web is fine IOS is not...  iphonex    Had been working for for years but now just stays on login page

Blkicy
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good luck man, they try and get to you if you complain enough, but don't really get back to you if you stop complaining, my app ended up timing me out and I registered a completely new account and set everything up from scratch for it to work. Don't bother trying to use your existing account just make a new one and don't bother contacting Arlo because they can't do anything about this bug, and don't even follow up with you. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation