Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 Recording Area Changes on Playback

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
KachinaShadow
Luminary
Luminary

One of my Pro 3 cameras, which has "Recording Area" set on it, upon playback begins the video with only the "Recording Area" playing/showing (like it's supposed to and has always done) but at 2 seconds every video reverts to the full screen view...note that my two Pro 3's are only active at night and this just started a few nights ago.

Turning the camera off & back on and restarting the base does not solve the problem and the only way to stop it from happening is to go on the app and reset the "Recording Area" for that camera...note that there is no issue with the "Recording Area" on my other Pro 3 camera.

Since I had reset the "Recording Area" two nights ago and it did not happen last night I thought the problem had been solved yet to my surprise it's once again doing it tonight.

Thoughts???

Paul

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

My first thought would be to remove and resync the camera to see if that helps.

KachinaShadow
Luminary
Luminary

@jguerdat 

That was my first thought too...it just gets a little old having to remove and resynch every time something goes stupid 🙄

Imagine if this was a professionally installed and maintained system and it cost you to have a tech come out every time there's a problem 💲🤑💲 Yikes!

Paul

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation