Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Pro 3 Camera Not recording

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
DFH3
Tutor
Tutor

I can watch live but the Camera stopped recording and providing alerts.  When I take out the battery and install again, it will work properly for awhile (hours or a day) then stops working again. 

Please advise. 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried removing the camera from your account and onboarding it again?

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried removing the camera from your account and onboarding it again?

DFH3
Tutor
Tutor
Thanks - I I am trying this now

Thanks for the tip!
DFH3
Tutor
Tutor
This seems to have done it it has been working all weekend

Thank you again!
The_Will
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi. I have the same issue with a pro 3 camera. I see it detect motion and the screenshot updates but no recording. I have removed and re-inserted the battery as well as removed and re-added it to my account. Still no recording. I have two older cameras that have continued to work and record. 

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@The_Will wrote:

Hi. I have the same issue with a pro 3 camera. I see it detect motion and the screenshot updates but no recording. I have removed and re-inserted the battery as well as removed and re-added it to my account. Still no recording. I have two older cameras that have continued to work and record. 

Do you have a subscription for the Pro 3?

WTM
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am having this exact problem as well & I do not have a subscription. Three older cameras recording fine but this one stopped about 6 months ago. I have tried removing and reloading it, no change.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Assuming you're still talking about cameras newer than the Pro 2, you need a subscription for cloud recordings.

WTM
Aspirant
Aspirant

I didn’t realize that, thanks for the info

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation