Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation
CanDoGuy
Follower
Follower

I've been trying to pay for Premier Subscription but it keeps giving me an error code of 6003. What's going on?

I'm located in Canada, using a Canadian credit card.

19 REPLIES 19
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CanDoGuy,

Do you have any existing subscriptions or active trial plans associated with the account?

JamesC

fairwinds
Aspirant
Aspirant

experiencing same issue. have currently been operating on year free subscription. triggered to subscribe to paid subscription but wont accept credit card payment

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

fairwinds,

What error message are you seeing? Can you provide a screenshot?

JamesC

fairwinds
Aspirant
Aspirant

Error 6003 in banner at top of screen on credit card billing at point of attempting to accept credit card details

randeepm21
Tutor
Tutor

Hi there, did this get resolved?

I'm facing the same issue.

Thanks

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

When entering your credit card information, be sure it is entered exactly as it appears on your credit card statement. Do you still experience the same issue?

JamesC

randeepm21
Tutor
Tutor
Hi James, yes I've entered details as per on my credit card but still no joy.
Thanks
jspuds
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, I'm getting the same error when trying to change my subscription

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

jspuds,

Please contact the Arlo Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.

JamesC

randeepm21
Tutor
Tutor

Hi James,

I raised a case (41814324) on Tuesday and not had any reply or update yet.

Pretty poor service considering the importance and loss of service for days..

jspuds
Tutor
Tutor

I tried a different card (Visa Debit) and it worked

Randomhero28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Also now having this issue after the trial ran out. Basically was told to wait until they fix it, couldn't even give me another trial type subscription in the meantime. Seems like a really terrible way to keep subs, at the very least they should be Giving people that cant sub a temporary trial, since the doorbell is pretty much a waste of time without the sub.... I told them well, better fix the issue before I find another provider then, be ause I will be starting my search to replace this useless camera I have now that I can't subscribe to..

Edit : also tried more than one card, info is exact.. Never had any issues before. Pretty sad to see the level of care there is for new subs with this issue. Makes your prouduct a complete waste and is not sitting well with me. Not a good start to our relationship. Almost soured me completely at this point. Useless customer service can't even make it right. Complete dissapointment in this company and your customer retention care.
randeepm21
Tutor
Tutor

@Randomhero28 I had the same pain. After several days and attempts it finally accepted my card.

The support case I raised couldn't find a solution to this intermittent issue either..

Randomhero28
Aspirant
Aspirant
You change anything in your re attempts? Or simply just tried to order without any changes to your account or credit card? I have tried both so far, to no avail. Their response is super bothersome to me tho, such a joke. I think I am just going to sell this heap and get something I know has even decent customer care. This is just sad
randeepm21
Tutor
Tutor

Didn't change nothing which was the frustrating part. I was close to giving up and selling mine!

Randomhero28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yea I'm at that point, this is just something that should not happen lol. Inexcusable imo. Terrible.
Randomhero28
Aspirant
Aspirant
Been waiting a week now for a phone call after missing it the first time, caanot fathom why this company doesn't give people any sort of trial pass while you fix your inexcusable issues keeping me from giving you my money.. My case number is 41830311, and I will be buying your competitors doorbell in Monday if I do not have a solution. I dont want a completely useless camera hanging there... This is rediculous and I'm not the only person thinking the same, really can't believe this is how you guys run the company, quite a sleazy business model... Only good thing for us suckers getting screwed out of 200$ or more, is that karmas a you know what.
BCVan
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was encountering the same issue, same error message - my info didn't match my credit card.  I called my bank.  They said that this site was set up to accept "Credit Cards" only, not the "Visa Debit" I was attempting to use - there is a difference apparently.  My bank suggested contacting Arlo Customer Support or purchasing a pay-as-go Credit Card if I didn't want to apply for an actual Credit Card.

Arlo - can you please look into setting up your system to accept Visa Debit Cards too.

It would probably make a few customers happy, and fewer future complaints.

Thank you

jkmusic777
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have had this issue for months. Every month, I have to manually add a credit card. If I forget, it kills all my services. I have called support and they are clueless. Just say delete and re-add.  If this happens again, I am ready to sell my huge investment in Arlo. Its that bad. 

Discussion stats
  • 19 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 8 In Conversation