Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
TimWoods
Tutor
Tutor

Hi, the last few days my 4 x camera system has 'no recordings'. I record locally to memory stick. But if I put it in my PC, the recordings are there! Rebooted base station & router. Settings firmware says no updates available. Any ideas welcomed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
dcfox1
Master
Master

@TimWoods wrote:

Hi, the last few days my 4 x camera system has 'no recordings'. I record locally to memory stick. But if I put it in my PC, the recordings are there! Rebooted base station & router. Settings firmware says no updates available. Any ideas welcomed.

If you are using Android a Bug was in the last update 3.5.1 but today an update was released 3.5.2 that fixed access to local storage. So updating the app should fix it. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
dcfox1
Master
Master

@TimWoods wrote:

If you are using Android a Bug was in the last update 3.5.1 but today an update was released 3.5.2 that fixed access to local storage. So updating the app should fix it. 

TimWoods
Tutor
Tutor

That fixed it! Many thanks. Tim

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation