Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Sound and Zoom

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AlexanderBe
Aspirant
Aspirant
I got some issues with my new Arlo Pro 3 cameras when I’m using the web version. I can’t zoom when in fullscreen mode. Neither will the 2-way communication work, I can recive the sound from the cameras but not send voice to them. It works through the app on my phone so its not a hardware issue.

I’ve allowed mic on Chrome and checked that its using the right mic, I’ve also tried firefox without any success. The cameras used 2.4Ghz on setup if that makes any diffrence.

Thanks.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please test again and let us know if you're still seeing this behavior.

JamesC

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

AlexanderBe,

If these features are working when using the app that isolates the issue to your PC. Are you using any pop-up blockers? Do you get an error message when you try to initiate two-way talk?

JamesC

AlexanderBe
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply!
I turned off Pop-up blocker and now the sound works. But I still can’t zoom when in fullscreen mode.

If I zoom when in fullscreen mode nothing happends, but when I exit fullscreen its zoomed in.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue should now be resolved. Please test again and let us know if you're still seeing this behavior.

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation