Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One kit of 3 camera, to seperate

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
NRoy
Follower
Follower

I have 3 cameras set up at my main house, I wish to take one and install it at my cottage, is that doable to use one of the camera in a secondary location? If possible would I still see it on the Arlo app on my phone, would I need to create another account and switch from account to account to have access to both locations

merci

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@NRoy wrote:

I have 3 cameras set up at my main house, I wish to take one and install it at my cottage, is that doable to use one of the camera in a secondary location? If possible would I still see it on the Arlo app on my phone, would I need to create another account and switch from account to account to have access to both locations

merci

You can keep the camera in the same account.  There might be some ramifications with the subscription (if you have one).  The new "Feed" experience being rolled out lets you specify the location.  If you do that, you will need separate subscriptions for each location. 

The current "Library" experience doesn't work that way - but I think everyone will end up on "Feed" sometime soon.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation