Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Sorraia3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi there! I'm l trying to figure out how to set one notification per camera. We have two right now, soon three, and get a ton of notifications every time a camera records something. I would like to have one notification at a time regardless of how many times it detected motion. As it is now I end up with a notification bar 30 long from Arlo and miss other important notifications. I don't want to turn them off completely just stop it from sending individual ones. I'm running on Android 10 if that helps. I can do this with other apps like gmail and messages and such. Please tell me this is possible for Arlo. Everything I've found says to create a mode, but my app doesn't seem to have that option. Any help much appreciated! Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you mean you just want one alert and all others to silently add to that one alert icon, Arlo doesn't do that. It may be better to figure out a way to minimize the number of recordings (hence, alerts) in the first place by repositioning the camera and/or changing the motion sensitivity in your modes and rules.

Since you mention you can't find where to create a mode, read the FAQs here on this and many other topics which give you step by step procedures. Basically, use the Mode tab, click on your hub and check your modes. You can also create your own custom modes while in there.

Sorraia3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, that is what I mean. We already repositioned it and added zones, but it is a high traffic area we need to monitor. I did read the mode articles on Arlo support. I do not have the option to add a mode.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation