Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not recording again!

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Hi James c
I don't know what to do, I feel at the moment I have a security system that would record a burglar.
I've had to turn zones off on driveway as I can drive home from work and the camera sometimes doesn't pick me up, even though the whole drive is covered.
My side camera is on a/c power, full signal, this morning my phone has notified me that I've walk straight past it twice...
Yet I have no recording on that camera, but the camera 8 feet away from that one has recorded.
Also another of my cameras on a/c power had an issue where at night the night vision wouldn't always come on even though pitch black.
Now I know your going to say restart base, resynchronize camera, this helps most issues for a time, problem is what use is that after someone has broken in???
I have screen shots of notification and no recording
5 REPLIES 5
Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
The other photo
Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Same problems again this morning James???
Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
And yes I've refreshed the recording screen and restarted the app
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Shaun1234 wrote:

My side camera is on a/c power, full signal, this morning my phone has notified me that I've walk straight past it twice...
Yet I have no recording on that camera, 

Have you gone into "manage cameras" and double-checked that the side camera is part of the subscription plan?

Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
Hi thanks for the response, yes it says im still on my 3 month trial. This isn't a permanent fault it's intermittent.
I bet it got something to do with the extremely buggy zone features
Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation