Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
Tootsie001
Aspirant
Aspirant
I have been asking support for days for help and never a response. I have base stan with usb and have updated it but can't find recordings anywhere? I formatted it then again in fat? But nothing works and it then says usb is full minutes later? I have 4/5 cameras but can't get anywhere. I'm usually tech savvy but Arlo waste of time 2me as it's never worked properly and it took a msg to matthew mcrae to find out my pro 2 had issues with base so never worked and I had no footage when I was broken into...
2 REPLIES 2
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Can you tell us something about the USB memory you are using?

The size is important. Arlo recently increased the minimum size allowed.

Have you tried asking the VMB4540 to format the memory?

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Tootsie001
Aspirant
Aspirant
I'm so sorry I have been replying to email! I'm not tech savvy lol. So the usb is now recording but I'd like it to show me on phone if possible as it was so easy with cloud but on usb recording it is just a list of clips so no way to find specific time or camera etc. My friends asked if there was a way to bypass cloud? Also we updated base unit but still no option or any shows of records on phone to see what has recorded? Arlo were meant to call and set it up and answer questions but nothing as usual, I had 12months of problems before they told me it was their fault and problems with program on base unit but now upgraded me but I prefer cloud but not happy at having to pay now! If anyone can do remote access feel free! Many thanks.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation