Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My new arlo pro3 camera has record option greyed out now that trial is over

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
bl1droid
Follower
Follower

I've had my arlo cameras going for awhile and recently added a 5th camera.. pro 3 and the new hub.  I'm not on subscription just using the 7 day free storage.. the new camera had a trial subscription that went out the other day and now the record option for it is greyed out.  I have restarted the hub.. cleared cookies in browser, etc per what i had read on internet of people having this issue.  No luck.  Any ideas how to get it recording again?

thanks,

Brian

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bl1droid,

There is no 7 day free storage for Arlo Pro 3 cameras. To save recordings to the cloud, a subscription to Arlo Smart is required. For more information on Arlo Smart subscription plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

bl1droid,

There is no 7 day free storage for Arlo Pro 3 cameras. To save recordings to the cloud, a subscription to Arlo Smart is required. For more information on Arlo Smart subscription plans, take a look here: What are the available Arlo subscription plans and how much cloud recording is available?

JamesC

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation