Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 21 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation
K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with login today? It was fine this morning but now I cant login on either my phone or my pc.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is now resolved. Please let us know if you continue experiencing unexpected behavior when logging in.

JamesC

View solution in original post

21 REPLIES 21
dcfox1
Master
Master

Is not just you. I was going to ask the same thing. My Iphone still works. Sometimes get in and get the orange bar of death with different things a different times. one some  long one starts with http problem. Other say right away it timed  out.  Now i cant get past log in screen. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some customers are experiencing issues login into their Arlo Account, in certain cases after login they are not able to access the library or do live streaming. Arlo DevOps team is working on resolving this issue. For more updates please check: status.arlo.com.

JamesC

dcfox1
Master
Master

I checked that earlier and it said staid status normal. glad ur working on it and it was not just me  going crazy. 

tbaptist
Guide
Guide

Is anyone seeing their base hub keep going offline?... Along with the orange bar on the app? 

dcfox1
Master
Master

Not here i can  see my hub and thats been fine. 

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
Once again Arlo has tried to fix something that wasn't even broken and now the system is screwed up again
K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Thanks for the replies. the status now is,

"Some systems are experiencing a major outage"

Mine must be one of them, lol.

K80Shooter
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

My hub looks fine also.

dd61
Aspirant
Aspirant

weill, I guess I'm getting a lesson to not trust the reviews.

Many hundreds of dollars of junk sitting there with a Arlo symbol for sign in.

The web designers better get back to work and at minimum, open a page that says something is wrong.

fenton11
Guide
Guide
I’m having the same issue. Can’t login from a computer or the mobile app. It says my hub is offline. I upgraded the app but my wife did not and she can login. Please help.
tbaptist
Guide
Guide

Same issues as you... Won't even let me see if it's armed or not. Seems the reset button on the SmartHub has also become greyed out 

Tranceblast
Star
Star
+4 I also have log in issues
fenton11
Guide
Guide
I guess they’re having issues with logging in based on the system status.
jscott099
Aspirant
Aspirant

It would be nice if the support site didn't say:  System Status: Normal. 

Clearly things are not normal right now.

dcfox1
Master
Master

Go to the bottom of this page and under support click system  status  it says major outage in most features.  The status on support page shows normal ya but this link will show it. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Some customers are experiencing issues login into their Arlo Account, in certain cases after login they are not able to access the library or do live streaming. Arlo DevOps team is working on resolving this issue. For more updates please check: status.arlo.com.

JamesC

fenton11
Guide
Guide
I just logged into the app. It seems to be working Now except for the cloud storage. Thanks
Tranceblast
Star
Star
Yes it seems to be working fine now
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

This issue is now resolved. Please let us know if you continue experiencing unexpected behavior when logging in.

JamesC

linuxtech
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi,

I had the same issue this morning too, but it's better now.

However, I just received an update on Arlo app for iOS and it seem slower than the previous version.

The cameras' status are slow to show current status, and the Mode tab are take longer to be available.

It take about 20 seconds to show the status.

dd61
Aspirant
Aspirant

things are working again,

But, again, there should be a first page alert that things are not well when something like today's incident occurs.

One should not have to go looking for status.   Rather, it needs to be the first thing you see when you log in.

In my opinion.

Discussion stats
  • 21 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 10 In Conversation