Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Customer support doesn't allow you to see your own comments

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
AnotheArloHater
Follower
Follower

I've been having several issues, and cannot seem to get decent support for either.

1) I've requested numerous times to get my receipts and no one has given me a proper answer.  Does anyone get their receipts?

2) I have a camera that will not sync with the base station.  I've gone through the steps that the "support" member has asked me to, but no resolution has been given and now the rep hasn't gotten back to me in the time frame Arlo has posted and allows.

3) Why can't we just communicate via email?  Arlo's support portal doesn't allow the end-user to see what they've sent last or when and it also times out way too fast.

Here comes the canned response to go to a link on their website...

1 REPLY 1
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@AnotheArloHater wrote:

1) I've requested numerous times to get my receipts and no one has given me a proper answer.  Does anyone get their receipts?

Receipts for what? You bought something and want the details?

Most of us buy kit from other places and get receipts from them. Most places deliver receipts automatically.

Then there is this bit:

@AnotheArloHater wrote:

2) I have a camera that will not sync with the base station.  I've gone through the steps that the "support" member has asked me to, but no resolution has been given and now the rep hasn't gotten back to me in the time frame Arlo has posted and allows.

Where have you been asking for help and who is this "support" member?

Your questions aren't easy to understand, so it is hard to provide clear answers.

This is a good place to start troubleshooting. But for that to work, you have to provide details of what you are doing and where it goes wrong.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation