Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
@JamesC or whoever actually bothers to read customers queries and troubles with your products.
I have spouted about the same problems with the pro 3 all year and still I see no resolution.
I have 3 Arlo pro 3's all on permanent power, all work perfectly Inc zones, that's until I turn on Arlo smart!
If smart is active at least one camera will miss recordings.
All subjects are selected.
Everything is correct my end and there is nothing wrong with my equipment.
I can go weeks with no issues yet everytime I activate smart I get missed recordings.
There is no point speaking to an advisor as the issue is your end. I hate paying for a service that doesn't work.
My father is in exactly the same situation and if nothing changes we are changing to nest cameras as their system works and also when on cvr they allow you to download any segment time you wish, which you again don't offer!
3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Shaun1234,

Do you already have a support case open for this issue? Do you have a case number I can reference and escalate?

JamesC

Shaun1234
Virtuoso
Virtuoso
I did before, but felt that I was dealing with robots asking the same questions then waiting weeks only to be asked the questions again 🙄!
In the the end I decided there was no point wasting my time as I know this was not an issue my and as it only ever happens when Arlo smart activated.
Thanks for acknowledging my message
MVT
Apprentice
Apprentice

This is an older thread, but I have a similar problem with missed recordings.  I have not yet tried turning off smart notifications to see if that cures the missed recordings issue.  I turned off audio detection as that seemed to help. I've not called support either, because my cameras are installed 400 miles away. 

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation