Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
california2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

New Arlo Pro 3. On my iPhone app, my Master account shows all 3 camera's as "Your device is not connected".  My spouse's 'Friend account' works fine.  All three cameras blink back and forth from Working Camera where I can press the play button for the live feed to "Your Device is Not Connected."  I can not press play or make any changes to the camera, because as soon as I go to make a change, it goes back to not being connected every few seconds.  I can view the library at any time.

10 REPLIES 10
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried force closing the app and reopen it?

california2020
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, about 100 times. Thank you for your reply. 🙂
Unsatisfied1
Guide
Guide

Arlo app totally inoperable on latest model iPhone I recently purchased. All cameras disconnect frequently from internet.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

For iOS users experiencing this issue, please force close and relaunch the Arlo mobile app. The development team is working on a permanent solution for this issue, we will provide an update once that solution is available.

JamesC

california2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've closed the app and relaunched it over 50 times.  I still have the issue.

rwxrwx
Apprentice
Apprentice

I'll chime in here and say I'm having the same issue when I try to access the cameras.  I too am using an iPhone.  An app update was sent out this morning so I'm hoping that it resolves this issue.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

A new version of the iOS mobile app was just released in the app store. Please make sure to download the latest version which addresses performance issues some users were experiencing.

Arlo iOS App - 2.19.2 - 26th August 2020

JamesC

california2020
Aspirant
Aspirant

Still does not work, even with the most recent updates from the APP.   The cameras show for about 2 seconds and then they all disappear.  Very poor customer service.  We have been struggling with this for 3 weeks.  Not one response from corporate.  They do not wish to deal with the issues people are struggling with due to their product not working.  Their only goal is to sell it and look the other way when it doesn't work. 

krypttic
Luminary
Luminary

This is happening to me as well, since the most recent app update.  When I log on to the iOS app, it says all my cameras are disconnected.  I  have to wait about 30 seconds before the message goes away and I'm able to click on any of them for a live image.  It's like the system thinks it's rebooting when I log on.

rwxrwx
Apprentice
Apprentice

Krypttic, that's exactly what happens to mine.  Over the last day or two it hasn't happened as much but still does.

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation